The Insights Discovery™ Personal Profile is a personal development tool, which gives individuals an engaging, reinforcing and transformational insight into themselves and others.
To receive the profile, individuals complete a 25-frame evaluator. The output is a 20+ page profile, which helps recipients gain a detailed understanding of their personal style, and how this impacts on their relationships in both personal and professional environments.
Celebrating the uniqueness of each person, the profile illustrates how recognising and valuing difference can empower individuals, teams and entire organsiations.
Each profile includes a Foundation Chapter which tells individuals about their: style and approach, key strengths and weaknesses, value to the team, communication style, possible blind spots, opposite type and suggestions for development.
The information contained within the Foundation Chapter can be extended through Discovery’s supplementary chapters. These support ongoing learning and development across a range of specialised areas, chapters include management, personal achievement, selling and interview.
The Insights Team Dynamics™ Programme helps team members gain a unique insight into who they are and who their team members are and enables the group to explore how relationships can be optimised. This is achieved by examining individual style, the team dynamic and the various inter-relationships between group members.
At the heart of the programme is the Insights Discovery™ Learning System, which:
- Uses a simple and memorable model to aid individual and group understanding
- Enables the team to quickly understand their strengths and challenges
- Creates a positive, non-threatening environment for discussing differences, challenges and resolving conflict
- Reinforces the message that all have a positive part to play in achieving team objectives
- Structured to enable participants to take immediate individual and team action
- The power of perception
- The four colour energies in a team context
- Jung’s preferences
- The Insights Discovery Wheel
- The Insights Discovery Personal Profile™
- Exploration of individual contribution and value to the team
- Disclosure of preferred communication strategies
- Review of team Discovery Wheel and it’s implications for group objectives
- Group and individual action planning
The approach is high-energy, interactive and fun. We also encourage reflection and group discussion to allow a clear team action plan to be developed.
You can learn more about Insights Discovery™ by clicking on the icon below to watch a short video about the tool and how it can be used.